Singapore university of social science (SUSS) is a university with a rich heritage in inspiring lifelong education and transforming society through social sciences. SUSS university offer more than 80 undergraduate and graduate programs, available in fulltime, part-time study modes which are flexible, modular and inter-disciplinary, catering to both fresh school leavers and adult learners.
Singapore University of Social Sciences SUSS Ranking
World Ranking- 6233, Continental Ranking- 2164, Country Rank- 16
Singapore University of Social Sciences Programs
SUSS programs and courses are offered by our five schools:
1) School of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences,
2) School of Business,
3) S R Nathan School of Human Development,
4) School of Law, and
5) School of Science and Technology.
SUSS Undergraduate Admission
Full-time Undergraduate Admission Requirements;
1) Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ Level-Passes in minimum 2 H2 content-based subjects and General Paper in the same sitting, pass in Project Work and a pass in an H1 contrasting subject.
2) Polytechnic Diploma from Singapore-A full-time diploma from Nanyang Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Republic Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic or Temasek Polytechnic.
3) Advanced diplomas / specialist diplomas / conversion diploma / part-time diploma / CET diploma / certificate courses cannot be considered for the purpose of full-time programe admission in SUSS
International and Other Qualifications
1) A minimum of 12 years of completed formal education
2) One of the following standardized tests: SAT^ or ACT (with writing test). SAT/ACT score must be need within the last 5 years at point of application.
They require a minimum score of 1,260. SUSS require a total score of 28 and a Writing Score of 8. You may submit your SAT scores directly to SUSS or through SAT. Their Institution Code for SAT is 7382.
3) All these scores should be submitted to SUSS by 31 March of the admission year.
4) Shortlisted applicants required to undergo one or more interviews and take written admission or other evaluation tests as may be prescribed by SUSS from time to time.
5) Mother Tongue Language requirement for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents
English Proficiency Requirement-
1) If you do not have a Grade C6 in GCE ‘O’ level English Language, you may be required to take additional test and English Language proficiency course(s).
2) Applicants with qualifications where English is not the medium of instruction are required to submit an IELTS (score of 6.5, or a PTE Academic score of 58, or a C1 Advanced score of 180. Test scores need within the last 2 years at point of admission.
3) Male applicants who are currently enlisted in the National Service may have their places reserved for up to two years, if they are successful in their application.
Adult learners must fulfil the following conditions to be admitted under the scheme:
#) student Must be a Singapore Citizen\ Singapore Permanent Resident;
#) must at least 25 years old in the year
#) Meet the admission criteria1 and Possess at least four years of full-time working experience.
#) Consideration will be given to the applicant’s working experience and the relevance of the working experience to the chosen course of these study.
#) Excludes National Service only for male applicants, but exceptions could be made for those with relevant National Service experience.
Singapore University of Social Sciences official Website you can visit for more information : visit now