Singapore Management is a premier university in Asia which is internationally recognized for its world-class research and distinguished teaching. It is established in 2000.This is a public university Asia, this varsity is ranked third, behind Hong Kong University of Science and Technology – Business School position (26th worldwide) and City University of Hong Kong – College of Business position (28th worldwide).
Singapore Management University Ranking 2022
Singapore management university is ranked in the 511 to 520 band in the world, and #11 compared to similar specialist universities in the 2021 QS World University Rankings.
Only Singaporean university to be conferred the Best Teaching Case award at the Financial Times inaugural Responsible Business Education Awards 2022!
The award recognizes the outstanding work by researchers, teachers and alumni of business schools in making an impact around sustainability.
Singapore University management Undergraduate admission program these are-
1) Bachelor of Accountancy
2) Bachelor of Business Management
3) Bachelor of Science (Economics)
4) Bachelor of Science (Information Systems)
5) Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
6) Bachelor of Science (Computing & Law)
7) Bachelor of Science (Software Engineering) Work-Study Degree*
8) Bachelor of Laws
9) Bachelor of Social Science
Singapore University management postgraduation program are-
2) Business Management
4) Information System
Eligibility Criteria for MSC program:
1) Candidates have to hold a Bachelor Degree, a minimum of three years, in any stream (engineering, social sciences, sciences, arts, etc.)
2) You can apply on this university through one of the following Aptitude test scores – GMAT/ GRE/ CAT/ SMU AT;
For English proficiency – TOEFL or IELTS
Singapore management university Financial aid-
You can use the Student Financial Needs Calculator to help determine if you are eligible and to find out the type and quantum of financial aid that you may qualify for. SMU has a comprehensive range of financial aid schemes which help students in the payment of their tuition fees. These schemes covered with only the subsidized tuition fees. They never cover the miscellaneous fees charged by SMU.
Singapore University management Official website Visit Here
If you want to know more about Singapore University of Management you can visit This website