This article is about Free Social Media Marketing Course from HubSpot Academy. read the complete article and then you can easily know about this social media marketing course.
FREE Certification Course
This is a FREE Certification course. This newly updated Social Media Certification course will help you to learn the conversation around your business, build loyalty, and attract new customers and partners; it’s the only social media training you’ll ever need and very important for your career.
Social Media Marketing Course details: you will get 8 lessons,39 videos,4:08 hours,29 quizzes.
Social Media Marketing Course Instructor
Instructor: 1) Crystal King is a Principal Inbound Professor for HubSpot Academy with a focal point on social media strategy. Crystal has led world social media and neighborhood applications for agencies such as Pegasystems, Keurig, CA Technologies, and Sybase. She has taught training in writing, creativity, social media at Harvard Extension School, Boston University, Mass College of Art, UMass Boston, and Grubstreet, one of the main innovative writing facilities in the US.
2) Brayton Ducharme is an Account Executive at HubSpot and there he consults businesses on modernizing their marketing, sales, and customer service strategies through software automation.
3) Dayne Topkin is a versatile content professional born and raised in South Africa who focuses on solving challenging user problems through content and education
4) Corey Braccialini is a content creator who is passionate about teaching people how to do complicated things in simple ways. He received an M.S. in Digital Marketing from Trinity College Dublin
What you’ll learn
1) You can Develop an engaging and effective social media strategy for your business
2) You can Build an inbound social media strategy that delights your customers and grows your bottom line
3) You can Leverage the power of social media to transform your business and your career
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSE CURRICULUM;
1) You can Develop a Social Media Strategy and can Create a promotional plan that takes advantage of social and digital technologies that will help you shape the conversation, build loyalty, and attract new customers and partners.
2) You will know how to build these simple processes into your routine, how to use social monitoring for competitive intelligence, and how to choose social media technology to fit your business needs.
3) You can Build a Content Strategy for social media because having great content can make all the difference when it comes to having the best reach and engagement for your brand, which in turn builds loyalty and drives sales, and can Extend Your Reach on social media.
4)You can build one-to-one, meaningful relationships. Individuals who engage with you on social are likely to trust you more, have deeper loyalty and will be more likely to recommend your products and services to others. You will Introduce to Social Media Advertising
5)you’ll know about the advertising options that are available across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, and TikTok. you’ll also know about best practices for creating remarkable digital ads for social media and see examples of effective social media ads in action.
6)You can Measure Your Social Return on Investment. You will learn about the importance of understanding the governance and risks associated with social media through proactive word-of-mouth programs like employee advocacy and social media plans. and also, social media activities are not only positive events but may offer new challenges with significant and negative consequences to a business.